- Family physicians provide comprehensive health care for all ages.
Physicians deliver a range of acute, chronic and preventative medical care services. Residents work alongside the family physicians and play a vital role in the patients care.Affiliation: The Primary Care Network (PCN)Key Provider: dietitians, doctors, occupational therapists (OTs), pharmacists, registered nurses (RNs), respiratory therapists, social workers
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
An estimated wait time will be provided at the time of appointment booking.
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: Yes,
Fees apply for third party billings such as driver medicals, medical notes or letters.Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Barrier-free parking available in parkade located on west side of Kaye Edmonton Clinic. Click here for more parking information.Other disabled access: Yes - Parking stalls
- Last Updated On
- September 16, 2021
- 11400 University Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB, T6G 1Z1
This facility provides a range of healthcare services. There's no emergency department at this location.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 04:15 PMTue08:00 AM - 04:15 PMWed08:00 AM - 04:15 PMThu08:00 AM - 04:15 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:15 PM