Coordinated Access and Assessment Housing Intake
Calgary Alpha House Society
- Provides support in processing housing application intakes for projects funded by the Calgary Homeless Foundation.
- intake of housing applications
- administration of interviews using the Service Prioritization Decision Assistance Tool (SPDAT)
- homeless prevention through information and referrals to other housing and supports
- Yes, Service targeted to specific homeless target groups.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- walk in or self-refer
- contact to book an appointment
- contact to request for mobile unit service
- visit website for details
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait time varies depending on availability. Contact for details.
- 211 (alternate number for housing applications)
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: Yes - Wheelchair accessible showers, elevators.
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- April 7, 2022
- 203 15 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB, T2G 1G4
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM - 04:30 PM