- Offers mental health assessment on a walk-in basis.
This service provides psycho-social assessments and support on an outpatient basis.
Urgent mental health services are available with no appointment through the Urgent Care department.
Urgent Mental Health conditions may include:
- thoughts of suicide or harming oneself
- overwhelming stress
- other situations that cause a person to be in crisis
- Application Process
- Service Access: Walk-in / Drop In ServiceReferral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
The waiting period is dependent on the demand for service.
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - This facility is wheelchair accessible.Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- August 20, 2021
- 11 Cimarron Common
Okotoks, AB, T1S 2E9
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon10:45 AM - 07:00 PMTue10:45 AM - 07:00 PMWed10:45 AM - 07:00 PMThu10:45 AM - 07:00 PMFri10:45 AM - 07:00 PMSat10:45 AM - 07:00 PMSun10:45 AM - 07:00 PM