Residential and Community Support Services
Regional Living Skills Ltd.
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides supports for persons with disabilities.
- residential and community supports for individuals involved with Persons with Developmental Disabilities (PDD)
Residential supports include:
- 24 hour support, or as needed
- training and skills development opportunities
- opportunities for independence
Community supports include:
- a high degree of community involvement
- social / recreational activities such as camping, local theatre group, attending sporting events, playing sports, and concerts
- opportunities for community involvement through volunteering
Affiliation: Partnered with Alberta Council of Disability Services (ACDS) and Alberta Human Services - Persons with Developmental Disabilities (PDD).
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- 18 years and older
- who experience social, economic, and personal barriers
- and are involved with Persons with Developmental Disabilities (PDD)
- Application Process
- Service Access: Professional Referral Required, To access service:
- referral required from Persons with Developmental Disabilities (PDD)
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- December 13, 2021
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM to 04:00 PMTue08:00 AM to 04:00 PMWed08:00 AM to 04:00 PMThu08:00 AM to 04:00 PMFri08:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Closed statutory holidays.