Elder Law Program
Calgary Legal Guidance
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides free legal information, advice, and referrals for older adults who cannot afford to pay for legal services.
- support for older adults to understand their legal rights and empower them to stay independent
- legal assistance on topics such as enduring powers of attorney, personal directive, estate administration, wills and estate planning, adult guardianship and trusteeship, and elder abuse
- public legal education presentations to senior groups and agencies on topics such as wills and estates and advanced care planning
Key Provider: program lawyers
- Yes, Service targeted to low income older adults.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- contact to set up an appointment and for legal support / information
- visit website for details
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait time varies based on scheduling. Contact for details.
- 403-716-6476 (Elder Law Program)
- 403-234-9266 (Reception)
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Membership not needed to access services. Contact for details.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Wheelchair accessible entrance located in front of main door off of 7 Avenue.
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- March 30, 2022
- 840 7 Avenue SW
Calgary, AB, T2P 3G2
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM to 04:30 PMTue09:00 AM to 04:30 PMWed09:00 AM to 04:30 PMThu09:00 AM to 04:30 PMFri09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Above are office hours. Contact for specific programs and evening clinic hours.