Canada Student Loans Program
Government of Canada - Employment and Social Development Canada
Search Search Results Agency Service
- NOTE: COVID-19 REPAYMENT OF CANADA STUDENT LOANS AND APPRENTICE LOANS PAUSED UNTIL SEPTEMBER 2020. NO INTEREST WILL BE ACCRUED IN THIS PERIOD. Provides loans for post-secondary students and information about repayment methods.
- loans for post-secondary students
- information and resources for repaying student loans
- repayment assistance for students with financial challenges and permanent disabilities
- student loan forgiveness for medical professionals working in rural or remote areas
Affiliation: Funded by the National Student Loans Service Centre and Student Aid Alberta.
- Yes, Service targeted to post-secondary students seeking financial assistance.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Internet Based Service
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Contact for details.
- Toll Free
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/A
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- December 6, 2019
- Hours of Operation
- Mon07:30 AM to 08:30 PMTue07:30 AM to 08:30 PMWed07:30 AM to 08:30 PMThu07:30 AM to 08:30 PMFri07:30 AM to 08:30 PM