Support and Assistance
Society of Saint Vincent de Paul - Edmonton Central Council
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Sends volunteers to visit with people in need in their homes to help with their basic needs.
- volunteers who visit with people in need in their homes
- supportive listening
- material assistance (household items, furniture, dishes, bedding)
Material assistance is dependent on donations received, and may not always be available.
Key Provider: volunteers
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service:
- complete online Assistance Request Form
- call and leave a message with name, phone number, and address
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
The wait time for a call back could be up to 1 week. There is a waiting list for material assistance.
- 780-471-5577 (24 Hour Help Line)
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- February 28, 2023
- Hours of Operation
Program hours vary.