Permanent Resident Card and Status
Government of Canada - Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides information permanent resident cards and how to obtain one.
- information on rights and responsibilites associated with Permanent Residence Status
- information about how to apply for a Permanent Resident Card
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- individuals in need of a permanent resident card or renewal
- permanent residents traveling outside of Canada
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service:
- visit website to complete the application form
- visit website for details
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times vary. Contact for details.
- Toll Free
- Web Site
- English; French
- Fee: Yes,
Fees vary. Contact for details.
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- October 9, 2019
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM to 04:00 PMTue08:00 AM to 04:00 PMWed08:00 AM to 04:00 PMThu08:00 AM to 04:00 PMFri08:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Automated telephone line after hours.