Government of Canada - Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides steps to apply for and receive Canadian citizenship.
- application process information including eligibility, forms, fees, and processing times
- exam, interview, studying, and test day information
- information on citizenship ceremony
- Yes, Service targeted to permanent residents.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service visit website to select application form.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Toll Free
- Web Site
- English; French
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- September 29, 2022
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM to 04:00 PMTue08:00 AM to 04:00 PMWed08:00 AM to 04:00 PMThu08:00 AM to 04:00 PMFri08:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Automated telephone line after hours.