- Provides activities that advocate and spread awareness of human rights issues.
- public awareness of human rights
- support to individuals on human rights cases and assisting with letter writing
- displays, speakers and workshops upon request
- monthly meetings and circle groups
- Application Process
- Service Access: Walk-in / Drop In Service, To access service visit website for details.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Toll Free
- Web Site
- Varies depending on the current volunteer members abilities.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
A donation of any amount is required.
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- June 13, 2019