- Provides assessment and therapy services to individuals with disabilities.
- in-home or onsite assessments
- one-on-one and group therapy sessions
- consultations for families and education providers
- social skills groups, parent groups and workshops
- Yes, Service targeted to individuals with disabilities.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service:
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Adaptive American Sign Language; Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) or American Sign Language (ASL) available. Contact for details.
- Fee: Yes,
Fees vary. Contact for details.Fee Reduction: Yes,
Funding may be provided by Family Support for Children with Disabilities (FSCD) or private health insurance. Contact for details.Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Elevator and ramps for all buildings. Park is completely barrier free.Other disabled access: Yes - Barrier free facility. Parking available.
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit, Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- November 9, 2016
- 3688 48 Avenue NE
Calgary, AB, T3J 5C8
Open in Google Maps