Vocational Training Courses
Calgary Catholic Immigration Society
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides programs to prepare new Canadians for specific jobs in the oil and gas sector.
- drilling rig-hand training program - preparation course leading to an entry level position in the drilling industry
- seismic training program - preparing new Canadians to secure positions in the seismic industry by providing employment preparation and technical training
- service rig-hand training program - preparing workers for entry-level positions in oil and gas as a floor hand
- power engineering - training to become a 4th class entry level power engineer
- power building operator- prepares students to take the Provincial 5th class power engineering exam or the equivalent low-pressure heating plant certificate exam
- pressure equipment inspection technician training program to assist individuals to build a career as Pressure Equipment Inspection Technicians
Key Provider: CCIS Staff
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- professional immigrants with from related backgrounds.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- call 403-262-2006 or view website.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Consult training schedule through CCIS.
- Web Site
- Interpreters / Translators - CCIS has a multidisciplinary team of professionals who collectively speak over 60 languages and can provide necessary language support.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
$5.00/Individual, $20.00/Corporate. Membership not needed to receive services.
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- May 26, 2021
- 1111 11 Avenue SW
Calgary, AB, T2R 0G5
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM to 05:00 PMTue08:00 AM to 05:00 PMWed08:00 AM to 05:00 PMThu08:00 AM to 05:00 PMFri08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
These are general reception hours. Contact for specific program times and dates.