Alberta Health Services
North Zone - Occupational Therapy Services
- Provides occupational therapy to help people who have brain injuries, strokes, heart disorders, or serious injuries.
Offers occupational therapy to help people who have brain injuries, strokes, heart disorders, or serious injuries learn new ways to do their work, leisure, and day-to-day activities.
This service also:
- works with Alberta Aids to Daily Living to provide approval for equipment and adaptive aids
- helps with disability tax credit forms
- approves applications for parking placards for people with disabilities
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.You can call (self-refer) or be referred by a doctor. Some requirements may apply dependent on program accessed.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: N/A,
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: Yes,
Fees may apply for some services, call for more information.Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- July 2, 2020
- 5004 Lakeview Road
Boyle, AB, T0A 0M0
This facility provides a range of healthcare services including a 24/7 emergency department.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM - 04:30 PM