Computer Training Programs
Calgary Catholic Immigration Society
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides computer training for low income earners and those who may have language or other social barriers.
- introductory training for those with little to no computer experience
- provides participants with the skills need to navigate basic day to day platforms which increasingly rely on computers.
- instruction on internet use, online training, e-mail, booking appointments and practical applications.
Key Provider: Program Coordinator
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- barriered learners, primarily refugees
- individuals who have little to no computer skills
- low income earners
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- call 403-262-2006 or visit website
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait time is based on class scheduled date.
- Web Site
- Interpreters / Translators - CCIS has a multidisciplinary team of professionals who collectively speak over 60 languages, and will provide necessary language support.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
$5.00/Individual, $20.00/Corporate. Membership not needed to receive services.
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- September 21, 2022
- 1111 11 Avenue SW
Calgary, AB, T2R 0G5
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 PM to 05:00 PMTue08:00 PM to 05:00 PMWed08:00 PM to 05:00 PMThu08:00 PM to 05:00 PMFri08:00 PM to 05:00 PM
These are general office hours. Contact for specific program times.