Learning Support Services
Calgary Immigrant Women's Association
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides support to English language learners through English as a Second Language and Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada programs.
- language instruction to students in the community
- referrals to other support services
- learning strategies for students and teaching strategies for instructors
- professional development opportunities
- limited childcare available for those in the program
- Yes, Service targeted to individuals who have immigrated to Canada.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service:
- call 403-263-4414
- visit website for details
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Interpreters and translators may be available. Contact for details.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/A
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - An accessible entrance (wheelchair ramp) is at the front of the building, an accessible washroom is located on the second floor; and accessible parking is available at the side of the building.
Other disabled access: Yes - Elevators.
- Last Verified On
- September 8, 2021
- 138 4 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB, T2G 4Z6
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM to 04:30 PMTue09:00 AM to 04:30 PMWed09:00 AM to 04:30 PMThu09:00 AM to 04:30 PMFri09:00 AM to 04:30 PM