- Provides programs and services to promote health and wellness.
- foot clinics that are offered by a podiatrist approximately every 6 weeks
- monthly reflexology clinics
- Yes, Service (tax clinics) targeted to:
- low income individuals with basic tax returns
- seniors age 65 and older with basic tax returns
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service:
- contact to book an appointment (foot and tax clinics)
- visit website for details
Waiting Period: No,
- 403-242-3799 (Administration)
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Foot Clinic fee is $13.00.Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fee $30.00.
Reduced rate from June to December of every year.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- June 29, 2019
- 2609 19 Avenue SW
Calgary, AB, T3E 0E9
Open in Google Maps