Sacred Circle Family Intervention Program
Bent Arrow Traditional Healing Society
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides support to families who are involved with Child and Family Services.
- support to families with Child and Family Services involvement to encourage spiritual, emotional, physical, and intellectual development
- family outreach, which assesses the family to determine their needs and connects the families to community resources
- family supports
- family aid
Programming varies by location.
Affiliation: Partnered with Edmonton Region Child and Family Services.
Key Provider: child and youth care workers, family aide workers, family support workers, social workers
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- Aboriginal families
- who are involved with Child and Family Services
- Application Process
- Service Access: Professional Referral Required, To access service:
- referral required from Child and Family Services
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times may vary depending on availability.
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- April 28, 2022
- Kikosewin Family Resource Network; 11666 95 Street
Edmonton, AB, T5G 1L8
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM to 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM to 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM to 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM to 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM to 04:00 PM