- A clothing and basic needs program.
- a variety of gently used clothing and basic needs at nominal prices for families living in the Calgary Housing complexes in the Lincoln Park area
- Yes, Service targeted to residents living in Calgary Housing in Lincoln Park area.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Walk-in / Drop In Service, To access service:
- items can be purchased from Threads store or during special events at Bethany Chapel
- contact organization for details
Waiting Period: Yes,
Open Thursday afternoons from 1:00 - 3:00 pm. All year round.
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Items are available at cost.Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: Yes - Wheelchair accessible washroom.
- Legal Status
- Religious Organization
- Last Updated On
- January 13, 2022
- 3333 Richardson Way SW
Calgary, AB, T3E 7B6
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Thu01:00 PM - 03:00 PM