- Offers support groups for those affected by Tourette syndrome (TS).
Service offers support meetings for parents, relatives, caregivers, teachers, and individuals dealing with TS.
- Yes, Service targeted to individuals affected by TS.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- contact to confirm locations, dates, and times
- visit website for details
Waiting Period: No,
- Toll Free
- 1-800-361-3120 Ext. 51
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual individual and family memberships available. Contact for details.
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- May 13, 2021