Prenatal Classes, Spanish
Alberta Health Services - Edmonton Zone
Search Search Results Agency Service
- DUE TO COVID THESE CLASSES WILL NOT BE OFFERED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE Provides prenatal classes for Spanish-speaking women and their partners.
Due to Covid 19 on-line services and consultation over the phone.
- prenatal education classes
- post-partum support
- baby care
- guidance to new parents and new-comers from Latin America and Spanish speaking countries
- help understanding the Alberta Health Services system - Edmonton and area
Key Provider: community workers, doulas, health educators
- Yes, For pregnant women and their partners who are Spanish-speaking.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, DUE TO COVID THESE CLASSES WILL NOT BE OFFERED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Office: 780-439-0948
- Cell: 780-910-2554
- email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interpreter/Translation services; Spanish - This service is offered in Spanish only
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: Yes - Elevators and washrooms
- Last Verified On
- August 29, 2022
- 10240 Kingsway Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB, T5H 3V9
This facility provides a range of healthcare services for women. There's no emergency department at this facility.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
A series of evening classes.