Perinatal Health Education and Outreach Program
Multicultural Health Brokers Co-Op
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Offers formal pre-natal and post-natal education groups as well as individual holistic outreach support.
- pre-natal and post-natal education groups and individual holistic outreach support to pregnant and post-natal mothers and their families in linguistically and culturally relevant ways
Affiliation: Funded by Community Health Services of Alberta Health Services - Edmonton Zone.
Key Provider: community health workers
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- newcomer mothers and ethnocultural mothers
- who are pregnant or after childbirth
- and their families
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- individuals may self-refer or be referred by health or other social services providers
- contact for more information
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times vary depending on caseload capacity. There may be a wait for service.
- Web Site
- Amharic; Arabic; Bosnian; Cantonese; Chinese; Croatian; Farsi; Filipino; French; Hindi; Korean; Kurdish; Mandarin; Oromo; Punjabi; Romanian; Russian; Serbian; Somali; Spanish; Sudanese; Tagalog; Tigrignia; Ukrainian; Urdu; Vietnamese - Karen
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- January 9, 2023
- 9538 107 Avenue
Edmonton, AB, T5H 0T7
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM to 05:00 PMTue09:00 AM to 05:00 PMWed09:00 AM to 05:00 PMThu09:00 AM to 05:00 PMFri09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Closed statutory holidays.