Long Term Care
Good Samaritan Society, The
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides long-term care facilities for seniors with complex health needs and care requirements.
- long-term accommodation and some short-term care services for residents with complex health needs and care requirements
- a hospital-like model of care
Key Provider: family physicians, health care aides, licensed practical nurses, registered nurses
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- 65 years and older
- with cognitive impairments
- with complex health care needs
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service:
- assessment required through Alberta Health Services Community Care Access line
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times may vary.
- 780-496-1300 (Alberta Health Services Community Care Access)
- 780-413-3501 (Mill Woods Centre)
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Contact for details.
Fee Reduction: Yes,
Subsidies may be available.
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual memberships available. Contact for details.
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- November 2, 2022
- 101 Youville Drive E
Edmonton, AB, T6L 7A4
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM to 04:00 PMTue08:00 AM to 04:00 PMWed08:00 AM to 04:00 PMThu08:00 AM to 04:00 PMFri08:00 AM to 04:00 PM