Government of Canada
Canada Revenue Agency - Community Volunteer Income Tax Program
- Provides free tax preparation assistance through participating community agencies.
NOTE COVID-19: COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS ARE HOSTING FREE VIRTUAL TAX CLINICS.
- information on free tax preparation clinics
- an online tool to find local free tax clinics
- volunteer opportunities
- information on how to offer free tax clinics at a community organization
- Yes, Service targeted to low income individuals and families filing a tax return. Family Size Total Family Income:
- 1 person $35,000.00
- 2 persons $45,000.00
- More than 2 persons $45,000.00 plus $2,500.00 for each additional person
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service visit website for the tax clinic directory. Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Language offered varies by clinic. Tax clinics can be searched by available languages, accessability, and services offered.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Federal Government
- Last Updated On
- April 29, 2019