- Volunteer opportunities at Alberta Health Services are available in hospitals, rural areas, community programs, and services.
Our volunteer roles share a commitment to improving the quality of the patient and family experience.
- way-finders who help guide patients and families around our busy facilities,
- friendly visitors who spend time with our socially isolated patients,
- patient and family advisors who provide input and direction to AHS on numerous committees,
- supporters of our volunteer retail operations - where the proceeds are returned to AHS to provide patient care and comfort.
For general information about volunteering with AHS please visit our website.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Internet Based ServiceReferral Process: No
Waiting Period: N/A,
- Web Site
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: No -
- Last Updated On
- January 28, 2021
- 9401 86 Avenue
Fort Saskatchewan, AB, T8L 0C6
Labour and Delivery services at Fort Saskatchewan Community Hospital will be temporarily closed starting at Saturday, August 6, 2022. Regular operations will resume Sunday, August 21, 2022.
This facility provides a range of healthcare services including a 24/7 emergency department.
Open in Google Maps