- Provides Information Checks for employment, volunteer opportunities and other relevant purposes, as well; provides Police Record Check information for persons applying for a record suspension (formerly a Pardon).
- Police Information Check searches from three databases and the results are provided on a Calgary Police Service certificate letter
- disclosure will include Canada-wide Criminal Record History, Vulnerable Sector Search (if required) and Police History; this includes Local Police Information and Alberta Provincial court records
- for further information visit webpage
- Yes, Check Unit will not disclose to a third party – any specific information will be disclosed to the applicant only.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- drop in at one of the district offices or apply online.
Waiting Period: Yes,
For status of your police check please refer to the following website for current processing date: https://policeinformationcheck.calgarypolice.ca Once application is processed please allow 2 - 3 business days to receive, unless further follow-up is required of you, to which you will be notified.
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Payment can be made by AMEX, Visa, MasterFee Reduction: Yes,
Card, or Interac/Debit. Cash is also accepted at the CPS Westwinds Campus only. $30.00 if required for employment; adoption, immigration, or other $15.00 if required for volunteer positions or an unpaid practicum only (with a letter from your organization)
Volunteer rate of $15 charged if an original, signed letter, from a charitable, non-profit organization is provided.Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Municipal Government
- Last Updated On
- July 4, 2018
- 1010 26 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB, T2G 1R6
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 08:00 PMTue08:00 AM - 08:00 PMWed08:00 AM - 08:00 PMThu08:00 AM - 08:00 PMFri08:00 AM - 08:00 PMSat08:00 AM - 08:00 PMSun08:00 AM - 08:00 PM