- Provides door-to-door transportation services for seniors and persons with mobility or cognitive disabilities.
- door-to-door transportation services for seniors and persons with mobility or cognitive disabilities who are residents of Spruce Grove and Stony Plain
Service can be booked for:
Each shuttle or passenger van is equipped with a lift or ramp to accommodate mobility devices.
Affiliation: Partnered with the City of Spruce Grove and Parkland County.
- Yes, Service targeted to residents of the City of Spruce Grove, Town of Stony Plain, and specific locations in Parkland County who are:
- 65 years and older
- or 16 years and older with mobility or cognitive disabilities
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- contact for a service package and application form
- or visit either the City of Spruce Grove website or the Town of Stony Plain website for a service package and application form
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Fee: Yes,
Contact for details.
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Municipal Government
- Last Updated On
- April 16, 2020
- 4905 51 Avenue
Stony Plain, AB, T7Z 1Y1
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon07:00 AM - 05:00 PMTue07:00 AM - 05:00 PMWed07:00 AM - 05:00 PMThu07:00 AM - 05:00 PMFri07:00 AM - 05:00 PM