- Provides support for people who are sleeping outside or in the Alpha House Shelter to help get them housed and in a stable situation.
- overseeing of the initial setup for clients needing housing
- mobile program partners with the City of Calgary Bylaw and the Alberta Justice PACT Team and works with clients who are rough sleepers or in the Alpha House Shelter
- casework through Alpha House Housing Program for ongoing case management and stabilization
- Yes, Service targeted to individuals needing housing.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service, staff go to the clients.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: Yes - Wheelchair accessible showers, elevators.
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- April 7, 2022
- 203 15 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB, T2G 1G4
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM - 04:30 PM