- Provides information and support to individuals affected by Tourette syndrome (TS).
- information and support to individuals affected by TS and its associated conditions
- gathering and distributing information, and promoting local professional services and research
- in-service presentations for families, schools, and the public
- Yes, Service targeted to individuals affected by TS.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- e-mail for queries
- contact for details
Waiting Period: No,
- Toll Free
- 1-800-361-3120 Ext. 51
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Fees apply. Contact for details.Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual individual and family memberships available. Contact for details.
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- May 13, 2021