Twins, Triplets and More Association of Calgary
Multiple Birth Support and Information
- Provides support and information for parents of multiple births.
- fall and spring used clothing, equipment, and toys sale
- new parents information sessions
- social network of mothers and families with multiples
- family functions including Halloween and Christmas parties and playgroups
- equipment loans including strollers, breast feeding pillows and bumbo seats
- breastfeeding support and resources
- acceptance of child clothing, baby clothing, and baby equipment donations
- Yes, Service targeted to members with children from multiple births (twins, triplets, etc.).
- Application Process
- Service Access: Walk-in / Drop In Service, Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Fees apply. Contact for details.Fee Reduction: Yes,
Fees can be waived depending on financial circumstances.Membership Fee: Yes,
Contact for details.
Annual membership fee $50.00. Prorated for new members.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- July 29, 2021
- 1215 Lake Sylvan Drive SE
Calgary, AB, T2J 3Z5
Open in Google Maps