- Provides a program that assists immigrant and refugee seniors integrate into community life.
- workshops and assistance on elder abuse
- one-on-one outreach to seniors in the community
- assistance with filling out forms and access to Notary Public through legal workshops
- community connections program matches interested seniors with a buddy
- outings to multi-cultural events throughout Calgary
- literacy programs to improve English skills, and gain comfort with technology
Key Provider: Program Coordinator Volunteers
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- individuals over 50 years of age
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Interpreters / Translators - CCIS has a multidisciplinary team of professionals who collectively speak over 60 languages, and will provide necessary language support.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/A
Membership Fee: Yes,
$5.00/Individual, $20.00/Corporate. Membership not needed to receive services.
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- September 21, 2022
- 1111 11 Avenue SW
Calgary, AB, T2R 0G5
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM to 05:00 PMTue08:00 AM to 05:00 PMWed08:00 AM to 05:00 PMThu08:00 AM to 05:00 PMFri08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
The above are general office hours. Contact for specific times, dates of programs.