Calgary Catholic Immigration Society
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides support to newcomers with the transition from temporary to permanent residency.
- resettlement and integration support
- language instruction and english practice classes
- family support services
- employment counseling along with training program information
- assistance with work permit renewals
- information on sponsoring a family
- worker's rights and responsibilities
- budgeting and tax filing
- workshops and programs designed to assist international students
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- newcomers to Canada working on settlement issues.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service:
- schedule appointment by calling 403-262-2006 or email
- visit location of choice
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait time is based on scheduled workshops or information sessions.
- Web Site
- Interpreters / Translators - CCIS has a multidisciplinary team of professionals who collectively speak over 60 languages and can provide necessary language support.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/A
Membership Fee: Yes,
$5.00/Individual, $20.00/Corporate. Membership not needed to receive services.
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- September 21, 2022
- 1111 11 Avenue SW
Calgary, AB, T2R 0G5
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM to 05:00 PMTue08:00 AM to 05:00 PMWed08:00 AM to 05:00 PMThu08:00 AM to 05:00 PMFri08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
These are general reception hours. Presentations and appointments may take place outside these hours. Contact Program for more details.