- Provides financial assistance to persons who are unable to meet their basic needs.
- financial assistance to eligible individuals and families who are unable to meet their basic needs such as food, clothing, shelter, and personal items essential to their health and well-being
- information and financial support to find a job
- health benefits for eligible individuals and their dependants
- help to obtain child support payments
Works in co-ordination with Employment and Training Programs and Services, Health Benefits, and Child Support Services to ensure individuals have the tools, resources, and support they need for independence.
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- individuals and families who do not have the financial resources to meet their basic needs
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- call or drop in at your nearest Alberta Supports or Alberta Works Centre
- find Income Support prescreen and application online
- or visit website for more information
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Application processing time varies by office.
- Toll Free
- 1-866-644-5135 (24 Hour Emergency Income Support)
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Accessbile parking spaces in the parking lot on the west side of the building. Elevators inside.
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- September 30, 2019
- One Executive Place; 1816 Crowchild Trail NW
Calgary, AB, T2M 0M5
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:15 AM to 04:30 PMTue08:15 AM to 04:30 PMWed08:15 AM to 04:30 PMThu08:15 AM to 04:30 PMFri08:15 AM to 04:30 PM