- Provides a program linking immigrant youth and the business community through training and work experience so that youth can participate in the Calgary labor market.
Pathway to Integration: a 14-week class followed by a 12-week paid work experience.
Future Direction: a 10-week class followed by a 10-week paid work experience.
Bridge to Success: a 4-week combined classroom and self study period followed by a 16-week paid work experience.
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- individuals aged 15 to 30 years
- with a Canadian Benchmark Level of 4
- who are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait time is based on program start dates.
- Web Site
- Interpreters / Translators - CCIS has a multidisciplinary team of professionals who collectively speak over 60 languages, and will provide necessary language support.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: Yes,
$5.00/Individual, $20.00/Corporate. Membership not needed to receive services.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit, Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- May 25, 2021
- 1111 11 Avenue SW
Calgary, AB, T2R 0G5
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 05:00 PMTue08:00 AM - 05:00 PMWed08:00 AM - 05:00 PMThu08:00 AM - 05:00 PMFri08:00 AM - 05:00 PM