The Youth Hub
Calgary Catholic Immigration Society
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides a program linking immigrant youth and the business community through training and work experience so that youth can participate in the Calgary labor market.
Pathway to Integration: a 14-week class followed by a 12-week paid work experience.
Future Direction: a 10-week class followed by a 10-week paid work experience.
Bridge to Success: a 4-week combined classroom and self study period followed by a 16-week paid work experience.
Affiliation: Service Canada
Key Provider: Program Coordinator
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- individuals aged 15 to 30 years
- with a Canadian Benchmark Level of 4
- who are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait time is based on program start dates.
- Web Site
- Interpreters / Translators - CCIS has a multidisciplinary team of professionals who collectively speak over 60 languages, and will provide necessary language support.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/A
Membership Fee: Yes,
$5.00/Individual, $20.00/Corporate. Membership not needed to receive services.
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- September 21, 2022
- 1111 11 Avenue SW
Calgary, AB, T2R 0G5
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM to 05:00 PMTue08:00 AM to 05:00 PMWed08:00 AM to 05:00 PMThu08:00 AM to 05:00 PMFri08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
General office hours. Please contact CCIS for specific program times.