Students' Association of Mount Royal University
- Provides a collective voice for members, creating change through advocacy, inspiring growth through engagement and serving students to help them succeed.
- a variety of programs and services to students including health and dental insurance, community and awareness building events, and student support services
- events and activities
- student clubs
- initiatives to enhance the student's post-secondary experience
- food and financial security services
- a student services website
- Yes, Service targeted to students of Mount Royal University.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Walk-in / Drop In Service, To access service contact for details.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Fees are included in tuition at Mount Royal University on behalf of the Students' Association of Mount Royal University.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Accessible parking is at the east side of the conservatory building. One elevator on second level.Other disabled access: Yes - Bella Concert Hall has ramp for wheelchair access.
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- November 7, 2017
- 4825 Mount Royal Gate SW
Calgary, AB, T3E 6K6
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM - 04:30 PM