- Provide a wide range of health services.
Services include immunization and public health nursing.Key Provider: public health nurses (PHNs)
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, Call your local Public Health Centre for more information.Referral Process: N/A
Waiting Period: N/A,
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: Yes,
Depending on what service is being accessed.Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: Yes - Parking stalls and ramps.
- Last Updated On
- October 28, 2014
- 10101 68 Street
Peace River, AB, T8S 1T6
This facility provides a range of healthcare services including a 24/7 emergency department. The Peace River Community Cancer Centre is located within this facility.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM - 04:30 PM