- Provides American Sign Language (ASL) classes at beginner, intermediate and advanced levels.
- family focused basic ASL for improving conversation skills between caregiver and child with a focus on daily activities at home and in the community
- curriculum-based Signing Naturally classes for anyone wanting to learn ASL
- customized ASL classes for those working with deaf individuals or clients
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service,register online at website.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- American Sign Language (ASL)
- Fee: Yes,
Some programs have fees. Contact for details.Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fee:
- seniors $20.00
- individuals age 18 and older $25.00.
Membership fee not required to access services.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Handicapped parking and wheelchair ramp at front of building. Elevator inside front door. Accessible public washrooms.Other disabled access: Yes - TTY and amplified phone for public use. FM amplification system for the public meeting room.
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- June 12, 2019
- Calgary Office; 63 Cornell Road NW
Calgary, AB, T2L 0L4
Open in Google Maps