Driver / Operator Training Programs
Women Building Futures Society
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Offers programs that help prepare women for work as entry-level operators of various vehicles and construction equipment.
- programs for women seeking work as operators of various vehicles and construction equipment
- Operator Readiness Program - a 6 week, tuition-paid program that helps women prepare for work in entry-level operator roles in the road building and heavy construction industry, with the goal of achieving employment with our sponsors as Equipment Operators
- Class 3 Drivers Program - a 4 week, tuition-paid program that prepares women to work as operators driving paving equipment, hydrovac trucks, refueling trucks, dump trucks, snow plows, delivery vehicles, and oilfield equipment haulers
- Professional Class 1 Driver Program - an 8 week, tuition-paid program that prepares women to work as Class 1 drivers in the commercial transportation industry, long and short haul opportunities
- Yes, Service targeted to women:
- 18 years and older
- who are physically fit
- Alberta resident
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service:
- visit website for application form
- visit free weekly information sessions and / or webinars for more information
- contact a Student Recruitment Advisor for help with filling out forms
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times may be extensive. Call for more information.
- Toll Free
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Contact for details.
Fee Reduction: Yes,
Funding is available for qualified applicants. Contact for details.
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- February 7, 2023
- 10326 107 Street
Edmonton, AB, T5J 1K2
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM to 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM to 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM to 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM to 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM to 04:30 PM
Program hours vary.