Public Health Breast Pumps
Alberta Health Services - Central Zone
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Public health offers electric breast pumps for short term loan.
Breast pumps are available for short term loan at Community Health Centres. Contact your local Community Health Centre for details.
- Yes, Priority is given to mothers with babies with health concerns and / or have difficulty breastfeeding.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, Call the local Community Health Centre for information and availability of a breast pump (for short term loan).
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait time varies depending on availability of breast pumps.
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: Yes,
There is a minimal fee for the breast pump kit for use with a breast pump.
Fee Reduction: Yes,
The fee for a breast pump kit may be waived
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Free parking
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- July 29, 2022
- 5510 46 Avenue
Camrose, AB, T4V 4P8
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM to 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM to 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM to 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM to 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM to 04:30 PM
Closed from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM for Lunch.