Persons with Developmental Disabilities - Shared Living Homes
Good Samaritan Society, The
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides supportive living arrangements in homes specially developed to accommodate individuals living with significant developmental and physical support requirements.
- supportive living arrangements in accessible, barrier free homes specially developed to accommodate individuals living with significant developmental and physical support requirements
- support in establishing service goals and outcomes
- assistance in such areas as health monitoring, medication administration, and behaviour management
- staffing up to 24 hours daily based on the needs of individuals utilizing the service
- personal and household management routines
- encouragement in identifying social and recreational activities of interest and support in developing relationships with others
- opportunities to participate in day programs, volunteer placement, and vocational settings
Key Provider: community support workers, team co-ordinator
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- individuals with a developmental disability
- Application Process
- Service Access: Professional Referral Required, To access service:
- Persons with Developmental Disabilities (PDD) referral required
- call for more information or support with the intake process
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Contact for details.
Fee Reduction: Yes,
Subsidies may be available.
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual memberships available. Contact for details.
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- November 2, 2022
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM to 04:00 PMTue08:00 AM to 04:00 PMWed08:00 AM to 04:00 PMThu08:00 AM to 04:00 PMFri08:00 AM to 04:00 PM