- Provides termination of pregnancy for women with a gestation of 5 to 20 weeks.
- termination of pregnancy for women from 5 to 20 weeks pregnant
- medication abortion (9 weeks gestation and under)
- surgical abortion (5 to 20 weeks gestation)
- termination for fetal anomalies up to 20 weeks gestation
Also offers information on the pregnancy termination service.
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- with a positive pregnancy test
- who choose to terminate their pregnancy
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service:
- call or visit website to book an appointment
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times may be up to 1 to 2 weeks.
- Web Site
- English; Interpreter/Translation services - Interpreters may be available.
- Fee: Yes,
Free through Alberta and Saskatchewan health care. For clients without health care, fees range from $550.00 to $1,200.00 depending on gestational age.Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- For Profit Organization
- Last Updated On
- January 17, 2018
- 12409 109A Avenue
Edmonton, AB, T5M 4A7
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM - 04:30 PM