Government Sponsored Coverage
Alberta Blue Cross
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Administers a variety of supplementary health benefit programs on behalf of the Government of Alberta.
- supplementary health benefit programs on behalf of the Government of Alberta
- Non-Group Coverage
- Coverage for Seniors
- Palliative Coverage
- Community and Social Services programs
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- varies based on the program
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service:
- contact for more information
- visit website for information on premium rates for Non-Group Coverage
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
There is a waiting period for Non-Group Coverage.
- Toll Free
- 1-800-661-6995 (Customer Services)
- 780-498-8000 (Customer Services)
- Web Site
- English - Customer services for general inquiries also includes the option of speaking to a French agent.
- Fee: Yes,
Non-Group Coverage is premium-based.
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: Yes - Access ramp entrance is located at the back of the building, from the back alley. A parking stall is provided close to this entrance.
- Last Verified On
- October 25, 2022
- 10009 108 Street NW
Edmonton, AB, T5J 3C5
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM to 05:00 PMTue08:30 AM to 05:00 PMWed08:30 AM to 05:00 PMThu08:30 AM to 05:00 PMFri08:30 AM to 05:00 PM
Closed statutory holidays.