- Provides child and adolescent counselling.
- individual counselling for child and adolescent survivors
- play and art therapy
- emergency counselling by appointment
- court accompaniment
- information and referral
Group counselling is available upon request.
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- 3 to 17 years
- who are survivors of sexual violence
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service:
- call Administration for intake
Waiting Period: Yes,
There may be a waiting list.
- 780-423-4102 (Administration)
- 780-423-4121 (24 Hour Sexual Assault Crisis Line - accepts collect calls)
- Web Site
- Interpreters / Translators - May be provided as needed.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit, Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- November 5, 2018
- 14964 121A Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB, T5V 1A3
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM - 05:00 PMTue09:00 AM - 05:00 PMWed09:00 AM - 05:00 PMThu09:00 AM - 05:00 PM