- Provides care for people at the end of life.
Supports people and their families during the dying process and at the end of life. Services are offered in different places, including at home, in health centres, and in continuing care centres.
- assessing and dealing with symptoms
- giving end-of-life care options
- planning care at home
- offering counselling and support
- helping people access care and resources outside the area
- Yes, Must be diagnosed with a life-limiting illness. This includes end-stage chronic disease.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Telephone Information Line, New clients need to call Continuing Care Access Centre toll free intake line at: 1-855-371-4122 weekdays from 8:15am - 8:30pm and weekends from 8:15am - 4:30pm. Existing clients contact their local office as normal.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Waiting times vary depending on the urgency of need at the time of referral.
- 780-621-4917 (Drayton Valley Community Cancer Centre)
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: Yes - Ambulance bay
- Last Updated On
- July 27, 2016
- 4550 Madsen Avenue
Drayton Valley, AB, T7A 1N8
This facility provides a range of healthcare services including a 24/7 emergency department. The Drayton Valley Community Cancer Centre is located within this facility.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM - 04:00 PMTue09:00 AM - 04:00 PMWed09:00 AM - 04:00 PMThu09:00 AM - 04:00 PMFri09:00 AM - 04:00 PM