Designated Supportive Living Level 3
Alberta Health Services - Central Zone
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides housing and support for adults and seniors who can't manage in their own homes.
Offers housing and 24/7 care and support for people who can't manage in their own home and who don't qualify for long-term care placement.
Service may include:
- personal care
- meals and housekeeping
- linen and laundry service
- recreation programs
- 24-hour safety and emergency response services
Healthcare services are provided by Home Care on a scheduled basis.
Visit the Alberta Health Services Continuing Care website for more information.
Key Provider: health care aides
- Yes, Clients are assessed to make sure they’re placed in the residential care setting that can best meet their needs.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, You can be referred by your Home Care case coordinator. If you qualify for the service, you'll have to contact the facility of your choice for a housing and financial assessment.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: N/A,
- Toll Free
- (Home Care Assessment) 1-855-371-4122
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: Yes,
There’s a cost for housing and some services like laundry and telephone. The costs may vary at different sites.
Fee Reduction: Yes,
There may be help to pay for the service if you have a low income or get income assistance.
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- October 3, 2022
- 6120 51 Avenue
Daysland, AB, T0B 1A0
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation