- Provides access to supports for the community, children, and families.
- access to supports for the community, children, and families
- Child and Family Support - family and community support workers available to assist with individual and family issues such as personal relationships, housing, medical, food, education, and many other topics in a supportive environment
- Family Play Time - a 4 week parent / toddler activity group that focuses on sensory and fine and gross motor play
- various parent education activities such as: Circle of Security Parenting, Triple P, and Nobody's Perfect
- Babysitting and Home Alone - courses for children 10 years and older
- educational resources such as games and books available to be borrowed for parents or guardians of young children
- access to Health for Two prenatal nutrition program that offers resources and support
- access to cooking and social groups
Affiliation: Funded by Family and Community Support Services (FCSS), Region 6 Child and Family Services, Family Resource Network (FRN), and Alberta Gaming.
Key Provider: family and community support workers
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- parents / caregivers
- and their children
- Application Process
- Service Access: Walk-in / Drop In Service, To access service:
- drop in
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Some of the group activities may have a waiting period.
- Web Site
- English - Contact for other available languages.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- April 13, 2022
- 3210 118 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB, T5W 4W1
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM to 04:00 PMTue09:00 AM to 04:00 PMWed09:00 AM to 04:00 PMThu09:00 AM to 04:00 PMFri09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Closed 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM.