- The Mobile Response Team (MRT) operates AHS's mental health crisis triage for the Calgary Zone.
MRT offers urgent mental health support, and / or consultation in crisis situations. They have the ability to arrange urgent psychiatry assessments and referrals as needed. MRT provides mobile and telephone mental health services, including:
- crisis intervention
- crisis stabilization
- trauma response
- mental health education
- professional and / or third-party consultations
To contact this service about non-emergencies questions or concerns, email email@example.com. This account is not monitored by healthcare professionals and is not monitored 24/7.Affiliation: Distress CentreKey Provider: psychologists, registered nurses (RNs), social workers
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.Access is by telephone.Referrals are made through mental health crisis triage.Telephone Information Line.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- 403-266-4357 (Distress Centre - request Mental Health Crisis Triage)
- Interpreter/Translation services; Language line can be used.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - This facility is wheelchair accessible and has an elevator on site.Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- October 4, 2021
- 1213 4 Street SW
Calgary, AB, T2R 0X7
This facility provides 24/7 care for people with injuries or illnesses that are not life threatening. Other healthcare services have limited hours.
Open in Google Maps