- Provides living options for adults with serious and ongoing mental health problems.
Services provided include:
- approved contracted family homes-- include room, board, and support from host families
- satellite homes -- are duplexes where four adults live together and community support workers offer a small amount of support from Monday to Friday
- apartment program - that provides support Monday to Friday
- Roberts House -- a group home for adults that provides 24/7 care, it is a partnership with Canadian Mental Health and only takes referrals from hospitals
- Hamilton house -- is a group home for adults that offers 24/7 care, it is a partnership with Canadian Mental Health and only takes referrals from hospitals
- outreach support -- helps people living in the community.
- Creative Pastimes and Community Connections -- recreation programs offered throughout the week for people who are also connected to an addiction and mental health service
- Application Process
- Service Access: Professional Referral Required, Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
An estimated wait time will be provided at the time of appointment booking.
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: Yes,
Clients pay room and board and part of costs for activities.Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - This facility is wheelchair accessible and has an elevator on site.Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- April 6, 2016
- 1213 4 Street SW
Calgary, AB, T2R 0X7
This facility provides 24/7 care for people with injuries or illnesses that are not life threatening. Other healthcare services have limited hours.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:00 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:00 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:00 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:30 PM