- Offers income tax preparation services.
- income tax preparation assistance to adults and seniors with low income
- year-round assistance with tax returns from the current year to 10 years prior from volunteers
- Yes, Service targeted to seniors 55 years and older with an annual income of:
- $35,000.00 per year or less for singles
- $45,000.00 per year or less for couples
- rented property
- capital gains (except capital gains reported on a slip such as T3 or T5 slips)
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service:
- call for an appointment
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait period varies for year-round assistance depending on the number of volunteers available.
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
There is no fee, however, donations are encouraged.Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Individual memberships available.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: Yes - Elevators, and accessible washrooms including push button doors.
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation, Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- March 11, 2021
- 15 Sir Winston Churchill Square
Edmonton, AB, T5J 2E5
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM - 04:00 PMTue09:00 AM - 04:00 PMWed09:00 AM - 04:00 PMThu09:00 AM - 04:00 PMFri09:00 AM - 04:00 PM