- Offers assistance with applications for adult guardianship and trusteeship and informational workshops on guardianship and trusteeship.
- informational workshops on guardianship and trusteeship
- private guardianship
- review of guardianship
- co-decision making
- personal directives
- powers of attorney
Also provides assistance with applications for adult guardianship and trusteeship.
Does not provide legal advice.Key Provider: social workers
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- 18 years and older
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- contact for dates and times of workshops and / or appointments
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Contact for fee schedule.Fee Reduction: Yes,
Individuals experiencing barriers to accessing these services due to the fee schedule may contact Sage and exemptions will be made on a case by case basis.Membership Fee: Yes,
Individual memberships available.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: Yes - Elevators, and accessible washrooms including push button doors.
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation, Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- March 19, 2020
- 15 Sir Winston Churchill Square
Edmonton, AB, T5J 2E5
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 04:00 PMTue08:00 AM - 04:00 PMWed08:00 AM - 04:00 PMThu08:00 AM - 04:00 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:00 PM